Holiday markets are coming up! 2020 edition
2020 has been a VERY different year from what we'd originally imagined at the beginning of the year. But, one thing we know is that the holiday season is coming and we're excited about it! It may not look the same as other years but holiday cheers and warmth still make us smile. We hope we can share that feeling with you throughout this season. On that note, here's our market schedule!
Kind House at the Victoria Public Market at the Hudson
For the months of November and December, you can find some of our stock at the Kind House - it's the one stop vegan shop, for everyone! Visit their lovely shop to pick up locally made pieces. Apparel, soaps, wallets, purses, jewellery, cards, pottery, vegan sweets and more.
- Isla Collective Online Market (online) Nov 13-22
- Cedar Winter Market (Nanaimo) Nov 15
- Owl Virtual Market / Craft Tour (Victoria) Nov 21-22
- Bilston Creek Farm Holiday Pop-Up Shop (Metchosin) Nov 22
Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend (online) Nov 27-30
Please stay tuned for the details but we will be putting on something special! Visit our online shop during the weekend or sign up for our newsletter to get a notification in your inbox.
- Oak Bay Market (Oak Bay) Nov 28, Dec 5, 12, 19 CANCELLED
- Magic of Christmas Craft Fair (Langford) Our participating days are Dec 4-6 and Dec 10-13
I know, the schedule seems packed but we're looking forward to seeing everyone (even virtually!) at these markets. Follow the links for more information and if you have any questions, please contact us.